Monday, November 07, 2005

Kong is King

The new Peter Jackson film, King Kong, just released it's trailer last week.
I'm really excited for this movie. I have loved every one of Peter Jacson's movies. Everything from Bad Taste to Lord of the Rings. He has never let me down.
I am, however, a little worried about this new film. It seems like Peter Jackson is getting a little big headed after the success of Lord of the Rings. Let's see if he can make the transition from independent film maker to big time Hollywood director. This will be the film that makes or breaks his career.
Also, do we need another remake? I know that Peter Jackson loves the source material, but couldn't he make an original story instead of adapting an already made one? We've seen him make great original films before, I would like to see him make another one.
Well, if this does well, it will make him a household name. He could make films on his name alone and not on the material. Well, let's hope this does well...


MITCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home